Our Estate Sale Process Includes
- A free in-home consultation
- A detailed, professional contract and plan
- Securing of any permits that may be needed for conducting the sale
- Careful sorting and cleaning of all contents of the home
- Conducting thorough research, pricing items according to fair market value and professionally staging items
- Extensive advertising of the sale. This includes writing thoughtful, detailed sale descriptions and uploading hundreds of quality photographs.
- Conducting the sale (typically over a two day period) in a highly organized and conscientious manner with a strong emphasis on security
- Leaving the home in broom-clean condition after the sale ends
- Professional record keeping of all sales and payment provided within 5 days of sale close
Some clients have additional needs after the estate sale has been successfully completed. For this reason and because we are committed to providing our clients with as much assistance as possible, we also offer a range of convenient post-sale clean-out services.
Click here to learn about our Clean-out Services