Whether you are downsizing, relocating or coping with the death of a loved one, we can provide you with the professional, caring assistance you need.
We manage our estate sales with honesty, empathy and professionalism. We are proud members of the American Society of Estate Liquidators and adhere to the code of ethics set forth by this professional organization.
We handle all aspects of the estate liquidation process from start to finish including:
- Thorough research and pricing of all contents of the home
- Professional, attractive set-up and staging of the sale
- Extensive marketing and advertising of the sale to ensure the most shoppers possible
- Conducting the sale with a strong emphasis on safety and security
- Comprehensive record-keeping of all items sold and payment provided to our client within 5 days of the sale end
To learn about our estate liquidation process, click here.
If you are wondering whether an estate sale is the best choice for your needs, our Frequently Asked Questions may provide you with some guidance.
Just a few of the communities we serve are Shaker Heights, Beachwood, Chagrin Falls, Cleveland, Cleveland Heights, Moreland Hills, Pepper Pike, South Euclid and University Heights.
Contact us today for a free consultation!